Tel: 01388 450222
Fax: 01388 458818
In The News
- Banks avoid Hong Kong unrest in research for clients
Analysts at Wall Street and European lenders sidestep city’s political crisis for fear of upsetting Beijing
Posted on 11 December 2019 | 10:00 pm
- Woodford protégé too much of a large-cap lookalike
Mark Barnett sacked — not for mimicking mentors’ unquoted holdings but for poor returns
Posted on 11 December 2019 | 7:51 pm
- Brazilian brokerage XP jumps almost 30% in US debut
Near-$2bn IPO is the fourth-biggest of the year in the US
Posted on 11 December 2019 | 5:31 pm
- BofA chief joins bank bosses predicting strong end to year
Brian Moynihan highlights revenues boost for trading and investment banking divisions
Posted on 11 December 2019 | 3:57 pm
- Banks face fresh collective action over forex manipulation
Specialist litigation firm Hausfeld latest to launch suit on behalf of investors
Posted on 11 December 2019 | 2:42 pm
- Boeing: Regulator admits 'mistake' over aircraft crashes
The Federal Aviation Administration allowed the 737 Max to keep flying despite knowing of crash risk.
Posted on 11 December 2019 | 7:54 pm
- BBC iPlayer stops working on some Samsung TVs
Eleven models are not expected to get a fix until after the Christmas holiday season.
Posted on 11 December 2019 | 7:02 pm
- Brexit: Free trade deals 'won't offset leaving EU'
New trade deals won't compensate for the economic damage of leaving the EU, Newsnight analysis finds.
Posted on 11 December 2019 | 5:18 pm
- Supercuts strikes rescue deal saving 1,000 jobs
The owner of the Supercuts and Regis hairdressing chains has been saved from administration.
Posted on 11 December 2019 | 4:37 pm
- 'Victory against Post Office one of the best days of my life'
The Post Office is to pay almost £58m to settle a long-running dispute with sub-postmasters and postmistresses.
Posted on 11 December 2019 | 4:32 pm
Keep an eye on the news! These news feeds are produced by a third party, and neither we nor our representatives are responsible for the accuracy of the information contained therein.